Incoming students*These informations concern only foreign students (not french)*
To be allowed to enroll in a university or school in France, the procedure depends on your nationality, your country of residence and the studies you want to follow.
For some cases, a procedure via the CEF (Center for Studies in France) is required to obtain a student VISA.
Coming to obtain the chemical engineer degree
- by submitting a spontaneous application via the CEF (Center for Studies in France) closest to your home
- as part of a FITEC program (France Engineers TEChnologie) with Mexico and Brazil (see with your university)
- with the international program ECUST-FGL (East China University of Science and Technology – Gay-Lussac Federation)
Come for a study mobility
(without obtaining a diploma, issuing ECTS availables in your home university)
- with the Erasmus + program (see with your university, list of ENSCM partner institutions)
- as part of a FITEC program – Mexico, Brazil (see with your university and plan to register for CEF (Center for Studies in France)
- by convention with your university (see with your university)
Deadlines for application:
till May 18, 2018 for study mobility from September 3, 2018
till November 15, 2018 for study mobility from January 2019